WHERE: Washington State Convention & Trade Center in Seattle Washington.
800 Convention Pl, Seattle, WA 98101
Main Exhibit Hall:
Sunday, June 11 th (3:00 PM – 5:30 PM)
Monday, June 12th (9:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
Tuesday, June 13th (9:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
ATTENDEE PROFILE: Workplace Safety and Health professionals in the United States. Common job titles among this group include:
- Safety Specialist
- Industrial Hygiene Officer
- Health & Safety Specialist
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
- Health and Safety Coordinator
- Staff Industrial Hygienist
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Strategic Implementation by Stan Slap
- Stan Slap is a corporate strageist focused on developing corporate cultures. His talk largely focused on how to implement a safety culture within an organization as well as insights on this topic by NSC.
- Talk by Jonathan Snare, who was the director of OSHA in 2006.
- The Radical LEAP: Extreme Leadership at Work and Beyond by Steve Farber
- Steve Farber is a leadership consultant and business expert. His talk focused largely on embracing fear and uncertainty in the world of leadership and holding to your core values no matter what happens.
UPCOMMING EVENTS: To learn more about upcomming safety conferences by the ASSE, visit their website.
DISCLAIMER: This website is not affiliated with the ASSE (American Society of Safety Engineers) or the 2006 Safety conference in any way. This page was created by an independent third party and merely serves as an archive of the event and its highlights.